Did you miss registration?
Registrations will be accepted after the Parent Meeting on Monday, February 2 at North Middle School Cafe. No exceptions. If you have questions, please contact Laura at email@example.com.
Pitching Lessons with Don August
This year marks the 15th Annual MFLL Pitching Lessons with Don August. Lessons start Friday, February 6 and meet 5 times, once every other week. Cost is $110 and lessons are in Menomonee Falls. For registration and information, please call 262-751-8212.
Players will be taught the basic fundamentals of pitching:
- working on mechanics to throw more strikes
- help protect the pitcher’s arm
Older pitchers get used to pitching at the 60-foot distance. Great for 1st year AAA (aka “kid pitch”) pitchers to learn the correct fundamentals.
Want MFLL news when it happens? Click the FOLLOW button to the right.
Open Board Member Positions
MFLL has the following open board positions. Contact Mark McLean if you are interested: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Player Agents – These board members work directly with coaches/managers. They act as a liaison between the Board and Coaches/Families for their division. Assistance is provided by the VP of Baseball or Softball, respectively, for any question or concern you cannot answer.
- BB Juniors Player Agent
- BB Big League Player Agent
- SB AA Player Agent
- SB AAA Player Agent
- SB Seniors Player Agent
- Concession Stand Manager
- Recruit, schedule, and train Stand Supervisors. Serve as a resource for them during their week of working (usually via cell/text).
- Become familiar with and maintain concession equipment as needed. Create menu boards, signs, etc. to maximize the sales.
- Organize Concession Stand Set-up at the beginning of the season, and Close Down at the end of the season. Volunteers will be provided to assist.
- Hire and train Concession Assistant(s) (hired high school students). Assign duties and schedule their hours for the season. Supervise Assistants as needed.
- Fill in, occasionally, for Concession Supervisors as needed.
- Uniforms & Equipment – This board member handles all uniform and equipment related concerns (ordering, sorting, distributing to coaches, repairs, etc.). The bulk of the responsibility is during the off-season, primarily prior to the start of the season.
- Field Maintenance -This board member works with vendors to ensure the fields are properly maintained and organizes a crew to prep fields to ensure they are game ready including but not limited to grooming a few times a week, clearing water after rain so fields are playable/safe.
- Fundraising – This board member manages and runs our fundraising programs – Little League Night at Miller Park (June), Cookie Dough sales, and Silent Auction at Picture Day.
- Safety Officer Assistant – This board member works directly with the Safety Officer, Roger Caplinger, to assist him when needed. Safety background is recommended, but not needed.
Opening Day Book Cover Contest 2015
We are now accepting entries for the 2015 Opening Day Book Cover contest. The following criteria must be used for all entries:
- Paper size: 8.5″ x 11″
- Portrait length
- White paper
- Blue or black ink (no color as the cover is printed in black/white)
The front cover must include:
- Menomonee Falls Little League Opening Day
- Saturday, May 2, 2015
Write your name in pencil on the lower back corner of the paper to keep entries anonymous.
Entries must be received by Monday, March 16, 2015. They can be dropped off at New Player Evaluation on Saturday, February 14 from 9am-Noon at Ben Franklin gym or mailed to:
- P.O. Box 253
- Menomonee Falls, WI 53052
The first place winner will have their drawing on the cover of the Opening Day Book plus a $50 gift card to Burghardt’s. Second and third place winners will have their drawings printed within the Opening Day Book and each will receive a $25 gift card to Burghardt’s.
Contact Michelle at email@example.com with any questions.