Opening Day Book Cover Contest 2015
Attention Players! We are now accepting entries for the 2015 Opening Day Book Cover contest. Entries must be received by Sunday, March 29, 2015. The cover will be selected on Monday, March 30 by the Board of Directors. The following criteria must be used for all entries:
- Paper size: 8.5″ x 11″
- Portrait length
- White paper
- Blue or black ink (no color as the cover is printed in black/white)
The front cover must include:
- Menomonee Falls Little League Opening Day (can abbreviate to MFLL Opening Day)
- Saturday, May 2, 2015
Write your name in pencil on the lower back corner of the paper to keep entries anonymous.
Mail to the below address or contact Michelle (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a drop-off.
- P.O. Box 253
- Menomonee Falls, WI 53052
The first place winner will have their drawing on the cover of the Opening Day Book plus a $50 gift card to Burghardt’s. Second and third place winners will have their drawings printed within the Opening Day Book and each will receive a $25 gift card to Burghardt’s.
Contact Michelle at email@example.com with any questions.
Open Board Member Positions
MFLL has the following open board positions. Contact Mark McLean if you are interested: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Player Agents – These board members work directly with coaches/managers. They act as a liaison between the Board and Coaches/Families for their division. Assistance is provided by the VP of Baseball or Softball, respectively, for any question or concern you cannot answer.
- BB Juniors Player Agent
- SB Seniors Player Agent
- Uniforms & Equipment – This board member handles all uniform and equipment related concerns (ordering, sorting, distributing to coaches, repairs, etc.). The bulk of the responsibility is during the off-season, primarily prior to the start of the season.
- Field Maintenance -This board member works with vendors to ensure the fields are properly maintained and organizes a crew to prep fields to ensure they are game ready including but not limited to grooming a few times a week, clearing water after rain so fields are playable/safe.
- Fundraising – This board member manages and runs our fundraising programs – Little League Night at Miller Park (June), Cookie Dough sales, and Silent Auction at Picture Day.
Volunteer Opportunities Will Be Available Soon!
Please “like” us on Facebook or click the FOLLOW button to the right to be the first to know when the schedule is available.
We will continue to take registrations until divisions are full. Returning families will incur a $25 late fee. If you have questions, please contact Laura at email@example.com.
Want MFLL news when it happens? Click the FOLLOW button to the right.