Happy 4th of July!
MFLL wishes all its family a safe and happy 4th of July holiday.
There are NO games this weekend (Friday – Sunday). Tournament games resume on Monday, July 6.
A small purse was found on the ground by the Celebration Tent on Saturday. There are items inside the owner should be able to identify. Please contact Beth at 262-470-9316.
25th Season Celebration
THANK YOU to the players, their families, their guests, coaches, managers, and especially our dozens of volunteers who made our 25th Season Celebration a success! THANK YOU to Police Chief Anna Ruzinski, Dr. Patrica Greco, and our other special guests for attending our celebration. THANK YOU Mother Nature for not raining us out.
Food Pantry Totals — 403 items donated and we collected $406 from the Dunk Tank and in donations that day and at concessions the last few weeks. This is a huge help to the Menomonee Falls Food Pantry. THANK YOU!
Thank you everyone for your volunteerism this season! We appreciate all the time our families have put in. Unfortunately, we have had several last minute cancellations and no-shows in the concession stands. Regrettably, for any no-shows at the stands, an hour will be added to your family’s total commitment. Thank you everyone for your cooperation.
MFLL Night at Kapco Park – Wednesday, July 29; 6:35pm
Join other MFLL families at Kapco Park to watch a Lakeshore Chinooks game. For $17 you get a Reserved Grandstand ticket and a Gill mini-bobble head (a $27 value). For every package sold, $5 comes back to MFLL.
See flyer for all the details including how to order.
Open Board Member Positions
MFLL has the following open board positions. Contact Mark McLean if you are interested: email@example.com.
- Player Agents – These board members work directly with coaches/managers. They act as a liaison between the Board and Coaches/Families for their division. Assistance is provided by the VP of Baseball or Softball, respectively, for any question or concern you cannot answer.
- BB Juniors Player Agent
- BB Big League Player Agent
- SB Seniors Player Agent
- Uniforms & Equipment – This board member handles all uniform and equipment related concerns (ordering, sorting, distributing to coaches, repairs, etc.). The bulk of the responsibility is during the off-season, primarily prior to the start of the season.
- Concessions – Stand Manager – This board member manages the North Stand to:
- Recruit, schedule and train Stand Supervisors. Serve as a resource for them during their week of working (usually via cell/text)
- Make decisions related to running the stands (i.e. what specials to have, etc.).
- Become familiar with and maintain concession equipment as needed. Create menu boards, signs, etc. to maximize the sales.
- Organize Concession Stand Set-up at the beginning of the season, and Close Down at the end of the season. Volunteers will be provided to assist.
- Hire and train Concession Assistant(s). Assign duties and schedule their hours for the season. Supervise Assistants as needed.
- Fill in, occasionally, for Concession Supervisors as needed.
- Field Maintenance -This board member works with vendors to ensure the fields are properly maintained and organizes a crew to prep fields to ensure they are game ready including but not limited to grooming a few times a week, clearing water after rain so fields are playable/safe.
- Fundraising – This board member manages and runs our fundraising programs – Little League Night at Miller Park (June), Cookie Dough sales, and Silent Auction at Picture Day.
We are no longer taking registrations. If you have questions, please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want MFLL news when it happens? Click the FOLLOW button to the right.