Bat Checks on Thursday!
Donald, one of our Uniforms & Equipment board members, will be at the Complex starting at 5:30pm for bat checks and any uniform or equipment issues.
Because he is our “Board Member on Duty” on Thursday, those duties must come first to ensure the safety of our players, coaches, and visitors.
Please go to one of the concession stands and ask the volunteer to radio Donald that you are there for a bat check. When Don is available on his rotation, he will meet you at that concession stand. Please note you may have up to a 30-minute wait.
Donald will be available on Saturday from 8am-Noon at the Complex while he is the “Board Member on Duty”.
Cookie Dough Pick-up – Sunday 5/31 from Noon-3pm
If you placed a cookie dough order, you can pick it up Sunday, May 31 from Noon-3 at the Menomonee Falls High School stadium parking lot for convenient drive-thru pick up. Families are responsible for picking up their own orders, not the Team Parent.
If you are unable to pick up your cookie dough, please ask someone else to pick it up for you, as we do not have freezer space to store the unclaimed boxes.
Little League Night at Miller Park
If you missed the deadline – hold on to your forms/money. We are taking a preliminary count of the orders submitted so far. We will let you know if we have tickets available.
Tuesday, June 16 — Brewers v. Kansas City Royals
This is a major fundraiser for MFLL. Almost half of the price of each ticket comes back to MFLL.
Player Parade starts at 5pm; Game time 7:10pm
Ticket price is $29. (Payable in cash or check made out to MFLL.)
Families within a team who wish to sit together must submit ONE form for ALL tickets for those families. (Multiple payments may accompany the order.)
Team Parents will be picking up tickets for their entire team sometime in June. Delivery is based on when the Brewers send us the tickets.
Click form name to print: LL Night At Miller Park Ticket Order Form
If you are participating in the Player Parade, please read the following:
Open Board Member Positions
MFLL has the following open board positions. Contact Mark McLean if you are interested: email@example.com.
- Player Agents – These board members work directly with coaches/managers. They act as a liaison between the Board and Coaches/Families for their division. Assistance is provided by the VP of Baseball or Softball, respectively, for any question or concern you cannot answer.
- BB Juniors Player Agent
- SB Seniors Player Agent
- Uniforms & Equipment – This board member handles all uniform and equipment related concerns (ordering, sorting, distributing to coaches, repairs, etc.). The bulk of the responsibility is during the off-season, primarily prior to the start of the season.
- Concessions – Stand Manager – This board member manages the North Stand to:
- Recruit, schedule and train Stand Supervisors. Serve as a resource for them during their week of working (usually via cell/text)
- Make decisions related to running the stands (i.e. what specials to have, etc.).
- Become familiar with and maintain concession equipment as needed. Create menu boards, signs, etc. to maximize the sales.
- Organize Concession Stand Set-up at the beginning of the season, and Close Down at the end of the season. Volunteers will be provided to assist.
- Hire and train Concession Assistant(s). Assign duties and schedule their hours for the season. Supervise Assistants as needed.
- Fill in, occasionally, for Concession Supervisors as needed.
- Field Maintenance -This board member works with vendors to ensure the fields are properly maintained and organizes a crew to prep fields to ensure they are game ready including but not limited to grooming a few times a week, clearing water after rain so fields are playable/safe.
- Fundraising – This board member manages and runs our fundraising programs – Little League Night at Miller Park (June), Cookie Dough sales, and Silent Auction at Picture Day.
We will continue to take registrations until divisions are full. Returning families will incur a $25 late fee. If you have questions, please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want MFLL news when it happens? Click the FOLLOW button to the right.