We will continue to take registrations until divisions are full. Returning families will incur a $25 late fee. If you have questions, please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Youth Softball Camp
Saturday, March 21 from 10am-12:30pm at MFHS. See flyer for details.
Opening Day Book Cover Contest 2015
Attention Players! We are now accepting entries for the 2015 Opening Day Book Cover contest. The following criteria must be used for all entries:
- Paper size: 8.5″ x 11″
- Portrait length
- White paper
- Blue or black ink (no color as the cover is printed in black/white)
The front cover must include:
- Menomonee Falls Little League Opening Day
- Saturday, May 2, 2015
Write your name in pencil on the lower back corner of the paper to keep entries anonymous.
Entries must be received by Sunday, March 29, 2015. Mail to the below address or contact Michelle (email@example.com) to arrange a drop-off.
- P.O. Box 253
- Menomonee Falls, WI 53052
The first place winner will have their drawing on the cover of the Opening Day Book plus a $50 gift card to Burghardt’s. Second and third place winners will have their drawings printed within the Opening Day Book and each will receive a $25 gift card to Burghardt’s.
Contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Want MFLL news when it happens? Click the FOLLOW button to the right.
Open Board Member Positions
MFLL has the following open board positions. Contact Mark McLean if you are interested: email@example.com.
- Player Agents – These board members work directly with coaches/managers. They act as a liaison between the Board and Coaches/Families for their division. Assistance is provided by the VP of Baseball or Softball, respectively, for any question or concern you cannot answer.
- BB Juniors Player Agent
- SB Seniors Player Agent
- Uniforms & Equipment – This board member handles all uniform and equipment related concerns (ordering, sorting, distributing to coaches, repairs, etc.). The bulk of the responsibility is during the off-season, primarily prior to the start of the season.
- Field Maintenance -This board member works with vendors to ensure the fields are properly maintained and organizes a crew to prep fields to ensure they are game ready including but not limited to grooming a few times a week, clearing water after rain so fields are playable/safe.
- Fundraising – This board member manages and runs our fundraising programs – Little League Night at Miller Park (June), Cookie Dough sales, and Silent Auction at Picture Day.
ALL DIVISIONS – All bats must be free of dents or damage. End cap must be intact.
T-Ball 4/5 and T-Ball Single A – No regulations.
Baseball AA, AAA, and Majors – Barrel size must be 2&1/4 and must be imprinted with (BPF 1.15). May use aluminum, wood, or composite.
Baseball Juniors – May use 2&1/4 or 2&5/8 barrel aluminum or wooden bats. If the bat is full composite it must have the BBCOR designation printed in the barrel.
Baseball Big League – 2&5/8 barrel. All bats regardless of material must have BBCOR printed on the bat.
Softball – All softball bats must have the BPF1.20 printed on the barrel.
For a complete list of Little League International rules, click here.
Questions? Contact Jason, the Bat Guy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.