MFLL / PO Box 253 / Menomonee Falls, WI 53052
This is the practice schedule as of the date shown in the document title. Please contact your coach if you have questions.
When the gates are closed, The Complex is closed!
Watch this section for field conditions....
LL Night at Miller Park
To help us plan this event, please take the following survey.
Our Generous Sponsors
Support MFLL every time you shop on Amazon. A portion of your purchase comes to MFLL. It can’t be any easier! Click on the link below to start shopping.
Remember, the website is smile.amazon.com!
ONLINE MERCH SALE ENDS 3/29!
Pre-season online merchandise sale with Burghardt's. Sale ends Wednesday, March 29 at 11:59pm (Central time). May items to choose from and each item has a variety of colors and size options INCLUDING PERSONALIZATION.
Click here for the sale. See flyer for full details.
Softball Coach Clinic & Youth Camp
On Saturday, April 1 from 9am-11:30am at the MFHS new gym, MFLL softball players grades K-8 will have the opportunity to learn skills from the MFHS Varsity Softball team.
Softball coaches will meet at 8:30am for a brief orientation.
Cost is $15 or $10 if you bring an item for the Food Pantry.
Bring your glove, a bat, and batting helmet (if you have them). Wear practice attire and athletic shoes (no cleats).
Questions? Call or email Lou Sanicola at (262) 844-7750 or MFHSSoftball@gmail.com
Got registration questions?
NEW for the 2017 season -- ONLINE registration! Registration is still open! NO LATE FEES!
Also use this button if you need to make registration changes or add a player to registration!
If you have any problems with online registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read these important messages from the MFLL President:
IF YOU ARE MAILING A CHECK TO MFLL, SEND TO:
- MFLL Registration
- PO BOX 253
- Menomonee Falls, WI 53052
For more registration information, click here.
Attention Parents and Players! Little League International is changing the bat rules for the 2018 season.
ANY bat used this season cannot be used in 2018. Please keep this in mind if you are considering purchasing a bat this season.
Read more about it here.
And here on the Little League International website.
Open Board Member Positions
MFLL has the following open board positions. Contact Donald Patten if you are interested:
- Player Agents – These board members work directly with coaches/managers. They act as a liaison between the Board and Coaches/Families for their division. Assistance is provided by the VP of Baseball or Softball, respectively, for any question or concern you cannot answer.
- Softball Seniors
- Concessions – Stand Manager – This board member works with the South Stand manager and manages the North Stand to:
- Recruit, schedule and train Stand Supervisors. Serve as a resource for them during their week of working (usually via cell/text)
- Make decisions related to running the stands (i.e. what specials to have, etc.)by coordinating with the South Stand manager.
- Become familiar with and maintain concession equipment as needed. Create menu boards, signs, etc. to maximize the sales.
- Organize Concession Stand Set-up at the beginning of the season, and Close Down at the end of the season. Volunteers will be provided to assist.
- Hire and train Concession Assistant(s). Assign duties and schedule their hours for the season. Supervise Assistants as needed.
- Fill in, occasionally, for Concession Supervisors as needed.
- Concessions Treasurer – This board member is in charge of the concession stand and concession cart finances responsible for:
- Reconciling cash register
- Daily bank deposits
- Start-up Cash
- Making sure cash registers and concession cart have enough cash for change
- Volunteer Coordinator – This board member manages the creation and coordination of league-related volunteer activities through a software vendor. Additionally, works with Team Parents to help them facilitate their duties with teams.
- Fundraising – This board member manages and runs our fundraising programs with the help of committees – Little League Night at Miller Park (June), Cookie Dough sales, and Silent Auction at Picture Day.