Thank you to all the players, their families and fans, coaches, and volunteers for a successful 2015!
- Thank you to the players. Without you, there would be no MFLL.
- Thank you to the families for all your hard work and dedication to the players and the league.
- Thank you to the fans who came out and cheered on your teams.
- Thank you to the coaches and managers for all their hard work before play even started and all throughout the season.
- Thank you to the countless volunteers who helped make MFLL a positive experience for everyone.
Here’s just a few numbers for this season:
- Just under 1000 players
- 84 teams
- 722 total games PLUS the Challenger games played over 74 days
- Over 80 active umpires
- Over 3,200 volunteer hours worked
MFLL Night at Chinooks – Wednesday, July 29
Join other MFLL families at Kapco Park to watch a Lakeshore Chinooks game. For $17 you get a Reserved Grandstand ticket and a Gill mini-bobble head (a $27 value). For every package sold, $5 comes back to MFLL. The National Anthem will be sung by a quartet featuring an MFLL parent!
See flyer for all the details including how to order.
The Annual Parent Survey is available. Click here to begin.
If you have trouble with the link, copy/paste this to your browser http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07eb7c8hezibdnjq3v/start
MFLL Division Champions
Softball AA — Germantown Rockets
Softball AAA — Menomonee Falls Phillies
Softball Majors — Orioles
Baseball AA — Cardinals
Baseball AAA — Dodgers
Baseball Majors — Brewers
Baseball Juniors — A’s
Baseball Big League — Pirates
Thank you to all the families who volunteered this season! We truly appreciate all the hard work and time you put towards MFLL.
Congratulations to all our All Stars! MFLL was well represented this season with FIVE teams (4 baseball and 1 softball) playing at the District 1 level and higher.
MFLL Thunder & Lightning Policy
Heat and Humidity Dangers
25th Season Celebration
THANK YOU to the players, their families, their guests, coaches, managers, and especially our dozens of volunteers who made our 25th Season Celebration a success! THANK YOU to Police Chief Anna Ruzinski, Dr. Patrica Greco, and our other special guests for attending our celebration. THANK YOU Mother Nature for not raining us out.
Click HERE for photos! Thank you Michelle Tack for all the great photos!
Food Pantry Totals — 403 items donated and we collected $406 from the Dunk Tank and in donations that day and at concessions the last few weeks. This is a huge help to the Menomonee Falls Food Pantry. THANK YOU!
A small purse was found on the ground by the Celebration Tent on Saturday. There are items inside the owner should be able to identify. Please contact Beth at 262-470-9316.
Open Board Member Positions
MFLL has the following open board positions. Contact Mark McLean if you are interested: email@example.com.
- Player Agents – These board members work directly with coaches/managers. They act as a liaison between the Board and Coaches/Families for their division. Assistance is provided by the VP of Baseball or Softball, respectively, for any question or concern you cannot answer.
- BB Juniors Player Agent
- BB Big League Player Agent
- SB Seniors Player Agent
- Uniforms & Equipment – This board member handles all uniform and equipment related concerns (ordering, sorting, distributing to coaches, repairs, etc.). The bulk of the responsibility is during the off-season, primarily prior to the start of the season.
- Concessions – Stand Manager – This board member manages the North Stand to:
- Recruit, schedule and train Stand Supervisors. Serve as a resource for them during their week of working (usually via cell/text)
- Make decisions related to running the stands (i.e. what specials to have, etc.).
- Become familiar with and maintain concession equipment as needed. Create menu boards, signs, etc. to maximize the sales.
- Organize Concession Stand Set-up at the beginning of the season, and Close Down at the end of the season. Volunteers will be provided to assist.
- Hire and train Concession Assistant(s). Assign duties and schedule their hours for the season. Supervise Assistants as needed.
- Fill in, occasionally, for Concession Supervisors as needed.
- Field Maintenance -This board member works with vendors to ensure the fields are properly maintained and organizes a crew to prep fields to ensure they are game ready including but not limited to grooming a few times a week, clearing water after rain so fields are playable/safe.
- Fundraising – This board member manages and runs our fundraising programs – Little League Night at Miller Park (June), Cookie Dough sales, and Silent Auction at Picture Day.
Want MFLL news when it happens? Click the FOLLOW button to the right.