New Player Evaluation – Saturday Feb 20
If a player is NEW to MFLL or returning after not playing in 2015, please plan on attending New Player Evaluation on Saturday, February 20 from 9am-Noon at the Community Center on Margaret Road (next to Riverside Elementary).
Come ANY TIME between 9am-Noon for a 15-minute evaluation by our coaches. This evaluation will help when players are drafted for teams.
All in-person registrations are now over. We will continue to take registrations until division are full. Any returning MFLL family must pay a $25 late registration fee.
Please contact Laura to arrange a registration.
Open Board Member Positions
MFLL has the following open board positions. Contact Donald Patten if you are interested:
- Player Agents – These board members work directly with coaches/managers. They act as a liaison between the Board and Coaches/Families for their division. Assistance is provided by the VP of Baseball or Softball, respectively, for any question or concern you cannot answer.
- SB AA Player Agent
- SB Seniors Player Agent
- All-Star Player Agent
- Uniforms & Equipment – This board member handles all uniform and equipment related concerns (ordering, sorting, distributing to coaches, repairs, etc.). The bulk of the responsibility is during the off-season, primarily prior to the start of the season.
- Concessions – Stand Manager – This board member manages the North Stand to:
- Recruit, schedule and train Stand Supervisors. Serve as a resource for them during their week of working (usually via cell/text)
- Make decisions related to running the stands (i.e. what specials to have, etc.).
- Become familiar with and maintain concession equipment as needed. Create menu boards, signs, etc. to maximize the sales.
- Organize Concession Stand Set-up at the beginning of the season, and Close Down at the end of the season. Volunteers will be provided to assist.
- Hire and train Concession Assistant(s). Assign duties and schedule their hours for the season. Supervise Assistants as needed.
- Fill in, occasionally, for Concession Supervisors as needed.
- Field Maintenance -This board member works with vendors to ensure the fields are properly maintained and organizes a crew to prep fields to ensure they are game ready including but not limited to grooming a few times a week, clearing water after rain so fields are playable/safe.
- Fundraising – This board member manages and runs our fundraising programs with the help of committees – Little League Night at Miller Park (June), Cookie Dough sales, and Silent Auction at Picture Day.
Thank you to all the players, their families and fans, coaches, and volunteers for a successful 2015!
- Thank you to the players. Without you, there would be no MFLL.
- Thank you to the families for all your hard work and dedication to the players and the league.
- Thank you to the fans who came out and cheered on your teams.
- Thank you to the coaches and managers for all their hard work before play even started and all throughout the season.
- Thank you to the countless volunteers who helped make MFLL a positive experience for everyone.
Here’s just a few numbers for this season:
- Just under 1000 players
- 84 teams
- 722 total games PLUS the Challenger games played over 74 days
- Over 80 active umpires
- Over 3,200 volunteer hours worked
MFLL Division Champions
Softball AA — Germantown Rockets
Softball AAA — Menomonee Falls Phillies
Softball Majors — Orioles
Baseball AA — Cardinals
Baseball AAA — Dodgers
Baseball Majors — Brewers
Baseball Juniors — A’s
Baseball Big League — Pirates
Congratulations to all our All Stars! MFLL was well represented this season with FIVE teams (4 baseball and 1 softball) playing at the District 1 level and higher.
Senior Division (15-16 year olds)
Want MFLL news when it happens? Click the FOLLOW button to the right.