Volunteer Opportunities Posted!
Getting a New Jersey or T-Ball T-shirt?
For teams receiving new jerseys or T-Ball t-shirts, parents are responsible for ironing on the supplied patch.
Uniform Patch Placement: 3” below left shoulder seam
Video instructions: https://youtu.be/0dufxySLXDQ
DO NOT STEAM IRON
DO NOT APPLY HOT IRON DIRECTLY TO EMBROIDERED AREA
- All garments should be freshly laundered.
- Set iron to Cotton setting or 400 degrees.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
- Place patch on desired location of garment.
- Place cloth or light towel over patch. While using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out, then iron the back of patch for 30 seconds.
- Let patch are cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Any questions? Contact Donald Patten at email@example.com
Open Board Member Positions
MFLL has the following open board positions. Contact Mark McLean if you are interested: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Player Agents – These board members work directly with coaches/managers. They act as a liaison between the Board and Coaches/Families for their division. Assistance is provided by the VP of Baseball or Softball, respectively, for any question or concern you cannot answer.
- BB Juniors Player Agent
- SB Seniors Player Agent
- Uniforms & Equipment – This board member handles all uniform and equipment related concerns (ordering, sorting, distributing to coaches, repairs, etc.). The bulk of the responsibility is during the off-season, primarily prior to the start of the season.
- Concessions – Stand Manager – This board member manages the North Stand to:
- Recruit, schedule and train Stand Supervisors. Serve as a resource for them during their week of working (usually via cell/text)
- Make decisions related to running the stands (i.e. what specials to have, etc.).
- Become familiar with and maintain concession equipment as needed. Create menu boards, signs, etc. to maximize the sales.
- Organize Concession Stand Set-up at the beginning of the season, and Close Down at the end of the season. Volunteers will be provided to assist.
- Hire and train Concession Assistant(s). Assign duties and schedule their hours for the season. Supervise Assistants as needed.
- Fill in, occasionally, for Concession Supervisors as needed.
- Field Maintenance -This board member works with vendors to ensure the fields are properly maintained and organizes a crew to prep fields to ensure they are game ready including but not limited to grooming a few times a week, clearing water after rain so fields are playable/safe.
- Fundraising – This board member manages and runs our fundraising programs – Little League Night at Miller Park (June), Cookie Dough sales, and Silent Auction at Picture Day.
We will continue to take registrations until divisions are full. Returning families will incur a $25 late fee. If you have questions, please contact Laura at email@example.com.
Want MFLL news when it happens? Click the FOLLOW button to the right.