Click on the file below to access a copy of the sample that is in your packet for scheduling families.
Sample Schedule Team Parent
Being a Team Parent is a big help to coaches! Team parents get credit for 4 hours of volunteer time!
It takes away the “extras”, and allows the coaches to focus on coaching our kids. Major responsibilities of being a Team Parent include:
– Communicate between the coaches and the team, as needed.
– Forward important emails from the League to your team.
– Assign families to the duties of snack parent, bench parent, etc.
– Hand out Player Packets
– Collect orders for the cookie dough fundraiser, Brewers tickets, etc.
– Set up an end of the season party for your team.
If you want to be your team’s Team Parent, contact your coach to let them know. Your info is sent to our Volunteer Coordinator.