MFLL is looking for someone to be the North Stand Concession Manager. The Concession Stand Manager is a crucial component to the overall success of the Concession Stands at the Menomonee Falls Little League Complex. This is a part-time, paid position.
We are seeking individuals that are outgoing and social and realize the importance of great customer service. You will also be responsible for collecting cash at end of the day. Additionally, the Manager will ensure all food and beverage par levels are maintained and will be assisting in ordering and resupplying. In addition, the Manager will oversee that Concessions is kept clean and that all Safety requirements are being met.
- Hours will vary, based on scheduled games (evenings/weekends, including Sunday afternoons)
- Opening the North Stand Mon - Fri before the volunteers arrive at 5:00 and on Saturday mornings before 8am.
- Train volunteers on all food items and proper handling and the cash register system.
- Fill in if any volunteers don't show for their shift.
- On Saturdays, at the shift change, train the next set of volunteers.
- Close the North Stand every evening following the procedures to clean the equipment and stand properly, reconcile the cash register, and prepare the daily deposit.
Other Job Duties:
- Must be able to assist with load-in and load-out when setting up or closing down.
- Lifting items up to 15-25 pounds.
- Effective customer service and strong problem solving skills.
Contact Sean Paterson if you are interested.