Getting a New Jersey or T-Ball T-shirt?
For teams receiving T-Ball t-shirts or new jerseys, parents are responsible for ironing on the supplied patch.
Uniform Patch Placement: 3” below left shoulder seam
Video instructions: https://youtu.be/0dufxySLXDQ
DO NOT STEAM IRON
DO NOT APPLY HOT IRON DIRECTLY TO EMBROIDERED AREA
- All garments should be freshly laundered.
- Set iron to Cotton setting or 400 degrees.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
- Place patch on desired location of garment.
- Place cloth or light towel over patch. While using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out, then iron the back of patch for 30 seconds.
- Let patch are cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Any questions? Contact Jennifer.