Any registration questions or issues should be emailed to our Registration Committee.
ONLINE Registration for 2019 Opens December 15, 2018 - Ends February 16, 2019. In-Person Registration will be held on Saturday January 26th from 9am-Noon at North Middle Cafe.
Registration Fees for BB/SB AA – Seniors
$225 for 1st player
$200 for 2nd player
$175 for 3rd player
FREE for 4th + player
Registration Fees for T-Ball (4/5 and Single A)
$175 for 1st player
$150 for 2nd player
$125 for 3rd player
FREE for 4th + player
Registration Fee for Challengers
$30 for each player
Any unworked volunteer hours from the 2018 season has been assessed and a Missing Volunteer Hours fee was charged to your account. This must be paid prior to registration for the 2019 season.
Online registration payments include secure credit card (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover)
Processing fees will be added to each 2019 Registration, whether done in-person or online.
$25 late fee will be added to all registrations after March 1st.
Volunteer Opt-Out Fees - NEW! Lower Fees!
- $100 for 1 player
- $125 for 2 players
- $150 for 3 players
This option is for families who do not want to commit to league-related volunteer hours.Families are obligated to help with team-related activities unless they decide not to. It is their responsibility to tell the Team Parent.
- 6 hours per family with 1 player
- 8 hours per family with 2 players
- 10 hours per family with 3+ players
Failure to show up for a concession stand shift may result in an additional hour added to your family’s obligation.
Men's Baseball players are exempt from volunteer hours.
1. If the Volunteer Opt-Out Fee is not paid, the family MUST work ONE concession SHIFT (the amount of time for a shift varies from 2.5 hours to 4.0 hours; depending on location, date, time, and event). Families where a parent is a coach is exempt from this.
2. Parent umpire at T-Ball games is eliminated. Because there is a coach from each team already on the field, there is no need for additional parents to umpire.
3. Field Maintance does not count towards league-related volunteer hours. We have the fields professionally groomed every day, only chalking is necessary prior to the game. This does not take 30 minutes. On Saturdays, we kindly ask that fields be raked for the next game.
Failure to fulfill the obligation will result in a fee imposed on October 1, 2019 for the amount prorated of:
- $150 for 1 player
- $175 for 2 players
- $200 for 3+ players
Request to Move Player Down
MFLL will only accept requests to play down from your age-assigned division, where applicable.
No player will be allowed to move “up” a division. Those requests will be denied.
During registration, only the applicable division is allowed for selection. You will be able to choose to play down a few screens after the player information. Only the following requests can be made in order to stay compliant with Little League International:
- 5 year old to play in T-Ball 4/5 Division
- 9 year old boy to play in Baseball AA (7-8 year olds; aka “Coach Pitch”)
- 11 year old boy to play in Baseball AAA (9-10 year olds; first division of “Kid Pitch”)
- 9 year old girl to play in Softball AA (7-8 year olds)
- 11 year old girl to play in Softball AAA (9-10 year olds)
Selecting a player to play down a division does not automatically ensure the player will be moved to a new division. The player will be evaluated by the VP of Baseball or VP of Softball to determine this.
Annual Parent Meeting
Monday, February 25th, 2019 at North Middle School Cafeteria at 7:00pm. This meeting is recommended for NEW families but all families are encouraged to attend.
The refund policy is stated on the Player Registration form which is signed by the parent/guardian. After March 1, 2019, no refunds are available:
Refunds (less $25 for administrative fees) are available, upon written request, prior to 3/1/2019. *After 3/1/2019, NO REFUNDS are available. (*After 3/1/2019, any refund request must be submitted in writing and is subject to Board approval for exception cases only: moving out of area, major injury, or high school play. The Board will determine if a refund will be granted on a case-by-case basis.)
If you have questions, please contact our Information Officer.