MFLL Chipotle Fundraiser on 12/6
Support MFLL on Tuesday, December 6 from 4pm-8pm at the Menomonee Falls Chipotle on Rivercrest Drive (near Panera and Noodles, across from Office Max/Depot). Bring the flyer (see below), show the flyer from your smartphone, or simply tell the cashier you are there to support the cause.
50% of proceeds comes back to MFLL!
MFLL is on AmazonSmile!
Support while Christmas shopping. #StartWithaSmile at smile.amazon.com/ch/39-1689868 and Amazon donates to Menomonee Falls Little League.
Remember, the website is smile.amazon.com!
2017 Registration is coming ONLINE soon!
We are preparing for our first online registration. We hope to have everything ready by mid-December. Watch this website and your email for details.
We will be holding ONE in-person registration on Saturday, January 14, 2017 from 10am-2pm at North Middle School Cafe. Registration will still be done online, but with the aid of a board member. And this gives families a chance to ask registration questions.
Contact our Information Officer.
Open Board Member Positions
MFLL has the following open board positions. Contact Donald Patten if you are interested:
- Player Agents – These board members work directly with coaches/managers. They act as a liaison between the Board and Coaches/Families for their division. Assistance is provided by the VP of Baseball or Softball, respectively, for any question or concern you cannot answer.
- Softball AA
- Softball Seniors
- T-Ball 4/5
- Concessions – Stand Manager – This board member works with the South Stand manager and manages the North Stand to:
- Recruit, schedule and train Stand Supervisors. Serve as a resource for them during their week of working (usually via cell/text)
- Make decisions related to running the stands (i.e. what specials to have, etc.)by coordinating with the South Stand manager.
- Become familiar with and maintain concession equipment as needed. Create menu boards, signs, etc. to maximize the sales.
- Organize Concession Stand Set-up at the beginning of the season, and Close Down at the end of the season. Volunteers will be provided to assist.
- Hire and train Concession Assistant(s). Assign duties and schedule their hours for the season. Supervise Assistants as needed.
- Fill in, occasionally, for Concession Supervisors as needed.
- Concessions Treasurer – This board member is in charge of the concession stand and concession cart finances responsible for:
- Reconciling cash register
- Daily bank deposits
- Start-up Cash
- Making sure cash registers and concession cart have enough cash for change
- Information Officer – This board member is in charge of the league’s player database responsible for:
- Player registration
- Responding to questions from families
- Manages the coaches’ list and rosters
- Prepares reports for district and LL International for dues and fees
- Volunteer Coordinator – This board member manages the creation and coordination of league-related volunteer activities through a software vendor. Additionally, works with Team Parents to help them facilitate their duties with teams.
- Fundraising – This board member manages and runs our fundraising programs with the help of committees – Little League Night at Miller Park (June), Cookie Dough sales, and Silent Auction at Picture Day.
- Field Maintenance -This board member works with vendors to ensure the fields are properly maintained and organizes a crew to prep fields to ensure they are game ready including but not limited to grooming a few times a week, clearing water after rain so fields are playable/safe.
Brewers PLAY Campaign
Thank you to all the participants and their parents for making this year another successful PLAY Campaign.
MFLL Division Champions
SB Majors – Badgers
BB AA – Orioles
BB AAA – Blue Jays
BB Majors – Orioles
BB Juniors – Yankees
BB Big League – Cubs
MFLL District 1 Champions
Congratulations to the MFLL SB Majors All-Star team! They are the District 1 champions!
Little League Is About Community
Please take a few moments to read this letter from a parent of a Little League player.
Want MFLL news when it happens? Click the FOLLOW button to the right.