Interested in Fall Ball?
Click here. Or click the Fall Ball link above for more information and to register!
BB AAA is filled.
Only 4 spots left in BB Majors.
Only 6 spots left in BB Juniors.
Once spots are filled, registrations will be put on a waiting list.
Brewers PLAY Campaign
Thank you to all the participants and their parents for making this year another successful PLAY Campaign.
VolunteerSpot is now SignUp!
MFLL Division Champions
SB Majors – Badgers
BB AA – Orioles
BB AAA – Blue Jays
BB Majors – Orioles
BB Juniors – Yankees
BB Big League – Cubs
MFLL District 1 Champions
Congratulations to the MFLL SB Majors All-Star team! They are the District 1 champions!
Little League Is About Community
Please take a few moments to read this letter from a parent of a Little League player.
MFLL is on AmazonSmile!
Support MFLL every time you shop on Amazon. A portion of your purchase comes to MFLL. It can’t be any easier! Click on the link below to start shopping.
Remember, the website is smile.amazon.com!
Open Board Member Positions
MFLL has the following open board positions. Contact Donald Patten if you are interested:
- Player Agents – These board members work directly with coaches/managers. They act as a liaison between the Board and Coaches/Families for their division. Assistance is provided by the VP of Baseball or Softball, respectively, for any question or concern you cannot answer.
- SB Seniors Player Agent
- All-Star Player Agent
- Concessions – Inventory – This board member manages the inventory by:
- Taking frequent inventory of all products (consumable and non-consumable) in the concession stands and beverage vending machines
- Ordering product with vendors to receive product in a timely fashion
- Receiving the inventory by matching the product received to what was ordered and note when product is not received or received in error (overage or shortage)
- Stocking the concession stands with inventory
- Working with beverage vendor to install machines at the beginning of the season and removing machines when the season is complete
- Concessions – Stand Manager – This board member manages the North Stand to:
- Recruit, schedule and train Stand Supervisors. Serve as a resource for them during their week of working (usually via cell/text)
- Make decisions related to running the stands (i.e. what specials to have, etc.).
- Become familiar with and maintain concession equipment as needed. Create menu boards, signs, etc. to maximize the sales.
- Organize Concession Stand Set-up at the beginning of the season, and Close Down at the end of the season. Volunteers will be provided to assist.
- Hire and train Concession Assistant(s). Assign duties and schedule their hours for the season. Supervise Assistants as needed.
- Fill in, occasionally, for Concession Supervisors as needed.
- Field Maintenance -This board member works with vendors to ensure the fields are properly maintained and organizes a crew to prep fields to ensure they are game ready including but not limited to grooming a few times a week, clearing water after rain so fields are playable/safe.
- Fundraising – This board member manages and runs our fundraising programs with the help of committees – Little League Night at Miller Park (June), Cookie Dough sales, and Silent Auction at Picture Day.
Want MFLL news when it happens? Click the FOLLOW button to the right.