Cousins Subs Donation Night
On Wednesday, October 19 from 4pm-8pm, Cousins Subs will donate 10% of sales to MFLL.
BOTH locations are participating: Appleton Ave (across from the high school) and the SE corner of Pilgrim Road and Silver Spring Drive.
NO COUPON/FLYER NECESSARY! Just show up, order dinner, enjoy your meal, and support MFLL.
Kiwanis 5K Family Run / Walk
Support the Kiwanis Club (a long-time MFLL sponsor) this Saturday, Oct 22 for their annual 5K Family Run/Way.
Check out all the details in their flyer: Kiwanis 5K Family Run / Walk
Fall Ball concessions volunteers are needed! (VolunteerSpot is now SignUp!)
Fall Ball Schedules
Open Board Member Positions
MFLL has the following open board positions. Contact Donald Patten if you are interested:
- Player Agents – These board members work directly with coaches/managers. They act as a liaison between the Board and Coaches/Families for their division. Assistance is provided by the VP of Baseball or Softball, respectively, for any question or concern you cannot answer.
- Softball AA
- Softball Seniors
- T-Ball 4/5
- Concessions – Stand Manager – This board member works with the South Stand manager and manages the North Stand to:
- Recruit, schedule and train Stand Supervisors. Serve as a resource for them during their week of working (usually via cell/text)
- Make decisions related to running the stands (i.e. what specials to have, etc.)by coordinating with the South Stand manager.
- Become familiar with and maintain concession equipment as needed. Create menu boards, signs, etc. to maximize the sales.
- Organize Concession Stand Set-up at the beginning of the season, and Close Down at the end of the season. Volunteers will be provided to assist.
- Hire and train Concession Assistant(s). Assign duties and schedule their hours for the season. Supervise Assistants as needed.
- Fill in, occasionally, for Concession Supervisors as needed.
- Concessions Treasurer – This board member is in charge of the concession stand and concession cart finances responsible for:
- Reconciling cash register
- Daily bank deposits
- Start-up Cash
- Making sure cash registers and concession cart have enough cash for change
- Information Officer – This board member is in charge of the league’s player database responsible for:
- Player registration
- Responding to questions from families
- Manages the coaches’ list and rosters
- Prepares reports for district and LL International for dues and fees
- Volunteer Coordinator – This board member manages the creation and coordination of league-related volunteer activities through a software vendor. Additionally, works with Team Parents to help them facilitate their duties with teams.
- Fundraising – This board member manages and runs our fundraising programs with the help of committees – Little League Night at Miller Park (June), Cookie Dough sales, and Silent Auction at Picture Day.
- Field Maintenance -This board member works with vendors to ensure the fields are properly maintained and organizes a crew to prep fields to ensure they are game ready including but not limited to grooming a few times a week, clearing water after rain so fields are playable/safe.
Brewers PLAY Campaign
Thank you to all the participants and their parents for making this year another successful PLAY Campaign.
MFLL Division Champions
SB Majors – Badgers
BB AA – Orioles
BB AAA – Blue Jays
BB Majors – Orioles
BB Juniors – Yankees
BB Big League – Cubs
MFLL District 1 Champions
Congratulations to the MFLL SB Majors All-Star team! They are the District 1 champions!
Little League Is About Community
Please take a few moments to read this letter from a parent of a Little League player.
MFLL is on AmazonSmile!
Support MFLL every time you shop on Amazon. A portion of your purchase comes to MFLL. It can’t be any easier! Click on the link below to start shopping.
Remember, the website is smile.amazon.com!
Want MFLL news when it happens? Click the FOLLOW button to the right.